Primary Healthcare is proud to serve the youth and children of our community. Children are the future of our society and at Primary Healthcare we want to help them to be happy and healthy. If you want personalized and thorough health care for your children ages 0-18, come and visit Primary Healthcare in Utah.
With Dr. Kevin Mangum’s experience as a Sports Medicine Fellow, he has a special interest in helping Utah’s student athletes maintain optimum wellness for their high school and club sports. Establishing a Primary Care Doctor for your student athlete will help ensure that they are playing at their highest level.
Call to schedule an appointment with a Family Medicine Doctor at Primary Healthcare today! (801) 758-8735
Pediatric Services at Primary Healthcare include:
- Well child preventive visits
- Acute childhood illness and injuries
- Cough and Cold illnesses
- Eating Disorders
- Hearing and Vision Screenings
- Sports Physicals
- Developmental Screening
- Acute orthopedic injuries
- Dermatologic problems including rashes and skin growths
- Casting and splinting of broken and fractured bones