The providers at Primary Healthcare can help with all of your women’s health care needs including Contraception (IUDs and OCPs), Breast Cancer Screening, Cervical Cancer Screening (PAP smears), Perimenopause, Menopause, Vaginal health, and Gynecologic concerns.
Looking for a Primary Care doctor in Utah that can also help with your Women’s Health needs? Call to schedule an appointment today at (801) 758-8735. Or click here to schedule an appointment online.
The providers at Primary Healthcare Utah want to help keep women healthy and active and provide services related to the following women’s health conditions and general health issues:
- Health Maintenance Exams (Yearly Physicals)
- Yearly gynecological exams
- Contraception including IUDs and OCPs
- Breast Cancer Screening
- Cervical Cancer Screening
- Bladder Issues
- Perimenopause and menopause symptom management
- Vaginal health
- Heart Health
- Weight Management/Obesity
- Dermatologic problems including rashes and skin growths
- Minor surgical procedures including ingrown toenail, skin cancers, and skin growths